1. Our 11' Silo Dome on left, 16' Geodesic Chicken Coop on right
2. Our 25' 3v 5/8 Geodesic Shelter Dome, with framed door made from 1.5" PVC pipe.
3. Birdie Hurt working on the 16' dome
4. Joel Salatin dropped by to sit in our swing chair. John Hurt is on the right.
5. Completed Dome with coverings
6. Attaching the covering panels with velcro straps.
7. Our 25' Dome Construction
8. The dome building workshop. Everyone that participates gets a free t-shirt.
9. Our main dome.
10. Another Dome building workshop
11. Inside the main dome tent.
12. A lot of interest in the moveable geodesic chicken tractor dome.
13. Water jugs hold down the large dome in the wind, as we could not put our stakes into the asphalt.
14. Our picture boards show how our customers use our domes. Very interesting!
15. John Hurt "talking about domes, etc."
16. All 4 Domes, including the 25' Dome, fit in the back of our pickup truck. No trailer was needed.
17. Large dome with entrance made from PVC pipe and plumbing tees.
18. John Hurt next to the "Dome Truck". Yes, it all fit, including our luggage.
19. Getting ready for setup.
20. A beautiful day.
21. A lot of interest.
22. John Hurt with the Dome Building Workshop.
23. Another dome setup picture.
24. That's John on the 12' stepladder - don't look down!
25. Joel Salatin in our swing chair hanging inside the dome.
Joel's book "Pastured Poultry Profits" was the inspiration for our first geodesic chicken coop dome.
Mr. Salatin gave us the idea that started everything.
Thank you, Joel Salatin!
26. Our brochure desk.
Many Thanks to everyone at Mother Earth News Fair, etc. John Hurt